Sunday 25 December 2011

I literally cannot breathe.

I AM SO ANGRY!!!
I am angry because my asthma SUCKS, and I CAN'T BREATHE!
And I'm angry because I'm SAD!
Because I miss Warren
And because, more than anything
I MISS FANCY.
I need her.
When I think about that she's gone, I lose my breath.
I don't know what to do.
I don't know how nobody understands that losing her literally broke me.
I don't get why I still have to deal with this alone, in silence.
It literally makes me want to stab myself through the heart when I think about that she's gone.

And those two specific people who called themselves my "friends," and yet abandoned me through her passing.. I cannot put into words what I think of them. I had trusted them. I NEEDED them. I have never in my life witnessed such selfishness.

"I would have stayed with you, but it's just too depressing" - that's what she said to me the day I found out that my best friend was going to die.

I WANT TO SCREAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment